Neurobiology us teaches that without meaning almost nothing is remembered. Add meaning to your Siddur teaching by adding experiences and context. Experiencing Jewish Prayer teaches no Hebrew, that has to happen somewhere else. What this book does is add meaning, context, and builds memories.
This experiential book makes the standard liturgy (from all movements) into a meaningful whole. This is a perfect supplement to a different prayer teaching resource. Add it to your liturgy curriculum.
- Experiential text give students an opportunity to experience
prayers to create meaningful understandings.
- The perfect complement to prayer study in the Siddur.
- Reviews and offers new insight into the prayers.
- Connects students to God as well as the prayers in
- A perfect introduction to the meaning of prayers for students who have no previous experience studying prayer.