Home / Building Jewish Life: Talmud Torah
Grades: 3-4 Building Jewish Life: Guarding your Tongue uses stories and hands-on activities, simple explanations and family involvement, students not only learn about "the things God wants us to do," but are encouraged to make them part of their lives.
Full-color art, read-aloud stories, at-home activities, guide questions and inviting design make these folders a powerful teaching tool.
Some of the Big Ideas for Building Jewish Life: Talmud Torah
- Studying Torah is a mitzvah.
- Moses set the example for the mitzvah of Talmud Torah.
- Study can add sweetness to our lives.
Some of the Talmud Torah lesson goals are...
- Students can explain how Moses is a role model for the mitzvah of Talmud Torah.
- Students can retell and explain A Story of Honey.
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies of this lesson as you need for your school and only your school. Materials that are downloaded are not returnable. Teacher Guide not included.