Home / Circle of Jewish Life
Grades: 4-7 Circle of Jewish LIfe contains both texts and activities. It enters areas where you need to go, ones that you’ve never had a resource for before: conversion, adoption, divorce, the meaning of growing old and more. The book is rich in Jewish texts, stories, and opportunities not only learn the vocabulary of the Jewish lifecycle but to enter into its concepts as well. Make meaning out of the Jewish Life cycle!
The Circle of Jewish Life
- Empower students to meaningfully participate in the broad range of Jewish lifecycle events.
- Every chapter includes traditional texts, full scripts of lifecycle ceremonies, art projects, and stories.
- Focus on diversity of Jewish life, with elements that address adoption, divorce, gay marriage, and mourning.
- Chapters on lifelong Jewish learning, aging, and conversion push learning about the Jewish lifecycle beyond brit milah, b’nai mitzvah, and weddings.
- The Circle of Life Birth: Entering the Covenant
- Torah Events
- Growing Old