Home / PrayerTech
PrayerTech is an online prayer program designed to help students master the mechanics of prayer (reading drill, building and reinforcing roots, vocabulary and language elements) anywhere, anytime. Our goal for PrayerTech was to create a flexible program that will allow your classes to spend less time on drill and more time on kavannah.
PrayerTech works to
- enhances students’ fluency.
- build and reinforce prayer vocabulary
- build and reinforce root recognition.
- build and reinforce language elements.
- address oral, aural & visual skills.
- reinforce the structure of prayers.
- help you teach your synagogue’s liturgy.
With PrayerTech you choose the prayers and the exercises your students will work on.
PrayerTech can be used as
- a stand-alone self-study resource.
- an expansion of how a teacher teaches.
- a reinforcement (at home or at school—or both) to any prayer study system, curriculum, or methodology.
- a perfect companion in class or as homework for prayer study curricula.
We invite you to preview PrayerTech. Download the student app at the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or by going to www.student.prayertech.net and choosing your option.
Log into the student app with the user name sample and password sample (all lower case).