Home / The Torah: Portion-by-Portion
- Torah text in gender-sensitive translations “Quotes to Remember” in Hebrew and English
- Interactive discussion questions in each portion
- Graphs, charts, maps, and photographs of the realia of archaeological and biblical criticism
- A synopsis of the Haftarah for each portion and the traditional reason it was chosen
- Wide-ranging comments from Talmud, Midrash, Rashi, and other traditional commentators set side-by-side with comments from modern Bible scholars from Cassuto and Leibowitz to Peli and Sarna, set side-by-side with evidence from archaeology, linguistics, Egyptology, and a dozen other sciences that have been applied to the study of Torah over the last two centuries.
- Incorporation of the best educational techniques from design, values education, and modern modeling.