Home / Whole School Environment 3: Caring for Animals
Grades: 3-4 The Whole-School Environment lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole Environment lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Students read stories of how our ancestors interacted with animals and commit to actions to help animals on an ongoing basis.
- Grade 1–2: In Our Image
- Grade 2–3: Guarding the Planet
- Grade 3–4: Caring for Animals
- Grade 4–5: Birkhot ha-Nehanim
- Grade 5–6: Beyond Bal Tash'hit
- Grade 6–7: Exploring Modern Jewish Food Ethics
- Grade 7–8: Exploring a Jewish Response to Climate Change
- Teacher Guide
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies of this lesson as you need for your school and only your school. Materials that are downloaded are not returnable. Teacher Guide not included.