Home / Whole School Environment 7: Exploring a Jewish Response to Climate Change
Grades: 6-7 The Whole-School Environment lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole Environment lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Students consider their Jewish responsibility in the area of climate change.
- Grade 1–2: In Our Image
- Grade 2–3: Guarding the Planet
- Grade 3–4: Caring for Animals
- Grade 4–5: Birkhot ha-Nehanim
- Grade 5–6: Beyond Bal Tash'hit
- Grade 6–7: Exploring Modern Jewish Food Ethics
- Grade 7–8: Exploring a Jewish Response to Climate Change
- Teacher Guide