Home / Whole School Hanukkah 2 The Story of Hanukkah
Grades: 2-3 The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
- Grade 1–2: Hanukkah Symbols
- Grade 2–3: The Story of Hanukkah
- Grade 3–4: Return of the Junkyard Menorah
- Grade 4–5: Hanukkah Blessings
- Grade 5–6: Hanukkah Food
- Grade 6–7: The Art of the Hanukkiyah
- Grade 7–8: Three Hanukkah Problems
- Teacher Guide
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies as you need for your school and only your school.
Materials that are downloaded are not returnable.
Teacher Guide not included.