Home / Whole School Hanukkah Teacher Guide
The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of the Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions. Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
This guide contains the guide to all seven of the Whole School Hannuakah lessons.
- Grade 1–2: Simhat Torah Symbols
- Grade 2–3: The Story of Kimhat Torah
- Grade 3–4: The Flying Letters
- Grade 4–5: End & Beginning of The Torah
- Grade 5–6: How to Have an Aliyah to the Torah
- Grade 6–7: Dressing the Torah
- Grade 7–8: Why Two Torah Holidays
- Teacher Guide
When you purchase this guide you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies as you need for your school and only your school.
Materials that are downloaded are not returnable.