Home / Whole School High Holiday 2: Stories
Grades: 2-3 The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
- Grade 1–2: High Holiday Symbols
- Grade 2–3: High Holiday Stories
- Grade 3–4: High Holiday Season
- Grade 4–5: High Holiday Prayers & Blessings
- Grade 5–6: High Holiday Foods
- Grade 6–7: Art of the Greeting Card
- Grade 7–8: Did Darth Vader Repent?
- Teacher Guide
Using stories Whole School High Holiday two explores two stories that help students explore the meaning of t’shuvah.
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies as you need for your school and only your school.
Materials that are downloaded are not returnable.
Teacher Guide not included.