The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Lesson three introduces the calendar for the High Holidays.
- Grade 1–2: High Holiday Symbols
- Grade 2–3: High Holiday Stories
- Grade 3–4: High Holiday Season
- Grade 4–5: High Holiday Prayers & Blessings
- Grade 5–6: High Holiday Foods
- Grade 6–7: Art of the Greeting Card
- Grade 7–8: Did Darth Vader Repent?
Teacher Guide included with the lesson.