Home / Whole School High Holiday 4: Prayers & Blessings
Grades: 4-5: The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
- Grade 1–2: High Holiday Symbols
- Grade 2–3: High Holiday Stories
- Grade 3–4: High Holiday Season
- Grade 4–5: High Holiday Prayers & Blessings
- Grade 5–6: High Holiday Foods
- Grade 6–7: Art of the Greeting Card
- Grade 7–8: Did Darth Vader Repent?
about some others who may have missed the mark. We are also going to learn the different blessings we say on Rosh ha Shanah and Yom Kippur.