Home / Whole School High Holiday Teacher Guide
The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
- Grade 1–2: High Holiday Symbols
- Grade 2–3: High Holiday Stories
- Grade 3–4: High Holiday Season
- Grade 4–5: High Holiday Prayers & Blessings
- Grade 5–6: High Holiday Foods
- Grade 6–7: Art of the Greeting Card
- Grade 7–8: Did Darth Vader Repent?
- Teacher Guide
When you purchase this teacher guide you will be provided with a link to download the guide which includes the guide to all seven high holiday lessons. Make as many copies as you need for your school and only your school.
Materials that are downloaded are not returnable.