The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Whole School Israel Two explores the most delicious place in the world. Taste hummus, falafel, and salad made from Israeli ingredients.
- Grade 1–2: Symbols of the State of Israel
- Grade 2–3: Israel Food
- Grade 3–4: The Story of Israel
- Grade 4–5: Biblical Israel
- Grade 5–6: Ha-Tikvah
- Grade 6–7: Aliyah & The Law of Return
- Grade 7–8: Jerusalem, The Holy City