The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Whole School Israel 6: Aliyah and the Law of Return explores the immigrants who’ve come to Israel from all over. Explore how there are many kinds of Israelis, all with different types of Jewish culture.
- Grade 1–2: Symbols of the State of Israel
- Grade 2–3: Israel Food
- Grade 3–4: The Story of Israel
- Grade 4–5: Biblical Israel
- Grade 5–6: Ha-Tikvah
- Grade 6–7: Aliyah & The Law of Return
- Grade 7–8: Jerusalem, The Holy City