The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Jerusalem, the Holy City explores Jerusalem's holiness from a Jewish perspective, mostly by using midrashim, rabbinic explanations that use stories and wordplay to teach lessons.
- Grade 1–2: Symbols of the State of Israel
- Grade 2–3: Food
- Grade 3–4: The Story of Israel
- Grade 4–5: Biblical Israel
- Grade 5–6: Ha-Tikvah
- Grade 6–7: Aliyah & The Law of Return
- Grade 7–8: Jerusalem, The Holy City