Home / Whole School Passover 2: The Story
Grades: 2-3 The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
- Grade 1–2: Passover Symbols
- Grade 2–3: The Story of Passover
- Grade 3–4: Two Passover Stories
- Grade 4–5: Mastering the Four Questions
- Grade 5–6: Passover Foods
- Grade 6–7: The Art of Passover
- Grade 7–8: Fifteen Steps to Freedom
When telling the Passover story, one of the characters we hear much about is Moses. Within this telling of the story, Moses is not mentioned. This story reads much like the story in the Haggadah. It tells the history of how the Jewish people came to live in Egypt through mentioning our forefathers and mothers.