The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Food is an integral part of all holiday celebrations. In regard to Passover, food seems to take center stage, as well as cleaning for the holiday. For most Jews, spring cleaning is Passover cleaning. We clean our homes and our soul of hametz; we bake and cook foods which are acceptable to eat on Passover. On Passover we remember themes of the holiday as well as the history of the holiday.
- Grade 1–2: Passover Symbols
- Grade 2–3: The Story of Passover
- Grade 3–4: Two Passover Stories
- Grade 4–5: Mastering the Four Questions
- Grade 5–6: Passover Foods
- Grade 6–7: The Art of Passover
- Grade 7–8: Fifteen Steps to Freedom