The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
In Purim Mitzvot and Blessings we are expanding on the students’ learning of the four mitzvot of purim. We are giving them in-depth information on each of the mitzvot, as well as having them learn the Hebrew prayer we say before listening to the reading of theMegillah.
- Grade 1–2: Purim Symbols
- Grade 2–3: The Purim Story
- Grade 3–4: The Purim Project
- Grade 4–5: Purim Mitzvot and Blessings
- Grade 5–6: Purim Food
- Grade 6–7: The Illuminated Megillah
- Grade 7–8: Our Purim Problem