Home / Whole School Shabbat 4: Shabbat Brakhot
Grades: 4-5 The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
- Grade 1–2: Symbols of Shabbat
- Grade 2–3: Shabbat-The Story of Creation
- Grade 3–4: Two Shabbat stories
- Grade 4–5: Shabbat Table Service
- Grade 5–6: Shabbat Foods
- Grade 6–7: The Art of Havdalah
- Grade 7–8: Halakkah & Aggadah of Shabbat
In lesson four students master both the performance and basic understanding based of the Shabbat table blessings.
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies as you need for your school and only your school.
Materials that are downloaded are not returnable.
Teacher Guide not included.