Home / Whole School Simhat Torah 2: The Story of Simhat Torah
- Grade 1–2: Simhat Torah Symbols
- Grade 2–3: The Story of Simhat Torah
- Grade 3–4: The Flying Letters
- Grade 4–5: End & Beginning of The Torah
- Grade 5–6: How to Have an Aliyah to the Torah
- Grade 6–7: Dressing the Torah
- Grade 7–8: Why Two Torah Holidays
The Torah is divided in to 54 portions. We read one or two of those portions every week. We finish the Torah and then, like a Möbius strip, we keep going by returning to the beginning. The Torah is made up of five books that tell the story of the Jewish people from the creation of the world through the death of Moses.
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies of this lesson as you need for your school and only your school. Materials that are downloaded are not returnable. Teacher Guide not included.