Home / Whole School Simhat Torah 5: How to Have an Aliyah to the Torah
- Grade 1–2: Simhat Torah Symbols
- Grade 2–3: The Story of Simhat Torah
- Grade 3–4: The Flying Letters
- Grade 4–5: End & Beginning of the Torah
- Grade 5–6: How to Have an Aliyah to the Torah
- Grade 6–7: Dressing the Torah
- Grade 7–8: Why Two Torah Holidays
Simhat Torah is the celebration of the weekly Torah readings. It is the Torah reading of Torah readings. The essence of the Torah reading is the process of being “called up” to the Torah. This actually involves a series of subtle behaviors that we are going to make clear.
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies of this lesson as you need for your school and only your school. Materials that are downloaded are not returnable. Teacher Guide not included.