Home / Whole School Sukkot 5: Harvest Food
Grades: 5-6 The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
- Grade 1–2: Sukkot Symbols
- Grade 2–3: Three Stories for Sukkot
- Grade 3–4: Our First Sukkah
- Grade 4–5: The Four Species
- Grade 5–6: Harvest Food
- Grade 6–7: Ushpizin
- Grade 7–8: The Deeper Meaning
Just as on other holidays, when food plays an important role in our celebration, food takes on a role during Sukkot. We rejoice in the sukkah, eating and having fun as a family.