The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Lesson one teaches the ritual objects and symbols of Tu B’Shvat.
- Grade 1–2: Tu B'Shvat Celebrations
- Grade 2–3: The Four High Holidays
- Grade 3–4: Honi The Circle Maker
- Grade 4–5: Tree Blessings
- Grade 5–6: Tu B'Shvat Food
- Grade 6–7: Tu B'Shvat Seder
- Grade 7–8: A Day in the Life of a Verse
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies of this lesson as you need for your school and only your school. Materials that are downloaded are not returnable. Teacher Guide not included.