The Whole-School Tzedakah lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of the value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Tzedakah lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Lesson one teaches how money can help make the world a better place.
- Grade 1–2: What Can Five Dollars Do?
- Grade 2–3: The Fixer
- Grade 3–4: Occasions For Giving
- Grade 4–5: How Much Should I Give
- Grade 5–6: Rambam's Rungs
- Grade 6–7: The Art of the Tzedakah Box
- Grade 7–8: Tzedakah Heroes
- Teacher Guide
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies of this lesson as you need for your school and only your school. Materials that are downloaded are not returnable. Teacher Guide not included.