The Whole-School Holiday lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of Jewish holiday, value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Holiday lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
Lesson seven teaches about tzedakah heroes and study the Jewish texts that inspire us to be heroes.
- Grade 1–2: Symbols of the holiday
- Grade 2–3: The story of the holiday
- Grade 3–4: A story from the holiday’s tradition
- Grade 4–5: The blessings or liturgy of the holiday
- Grade 5–6: Holiday food
- Grade 6–7: The art of the holiday
- Grade 7–8: An issue that flows from the holiday