Home / Whole School Tzedakah Teacher Guide
The Whole-School Tzedakah lessons make up a spiral curriculum, in which each lesson focuses on a different aspect of the value, or key subject. With some exceptions, Whole School Tzedakah lessons are built around a matrix that allows students to have an unique experience each year.
This is the teacher Guide to all seven lessons.
- Grade 1–2: What Can Five Dollars Do?
- Grade 2–3: The Fixer
- Grade 3–4: Occasions For Giving
- Grade 4–5: How Much Should I Give
- Grade 5–6: Rambam's Rungs
- Grade 6–7: The Art of the Tzedakah Box
- Grade 7–8: Tzedakah Heroes
- Teacher Guide