Home / Building Jewish Life: Derekh Eretz
Grades: 3-4 Building Jewish Life: Derekh Eretz uses stories and hands-on activities, simple explanations and family involvement, students not only learn about "the things God wants us to do," but are encouraged to make them part of their lives.
Full-color art, read-aloud stories, at-home activities, guide questions and inviting design make these folders a powerful teaching tool.
Some of the Big Ideas for Building Jewish Life are: Derekh Eretz
- Derekh Eretz is a mitzvah that covers all the right things for which rules do
- Derekh Eretz is the sum of a number of behaviors that are “good ways” of treating other people.
- Derekh Eretz is not a matter of following rules—it is a matter of kindness and respect.
- Understand the meaning of Derekh Eretz
- Student can list behaviors that are Derekh Eretz.
When you purchase this lesson you will be provided with a link to download the lesson. Make as many copies of this lesson as you need for your school and only your school. Materials that are downloaded are not returnable. Teacher Guide not included.