Home / Experiencing Jewish Prayer
Grades: 5-7 Experiencing Jewish Prayer is a perfect introduction to the meaning of prayers for students who have no previous experience studying prayer. Experiencing Jewish Prayer adds meaning and context to God and Jewish Prayer and, in the process, builds memories. This experiential book makes the standard liturgy (from all movements) into a meaningful whole.
- Experiential text give students an opportunity to experience prayers to create meaningful understandings.
- The perfect complement to prayer study in the Siddur.
- Reviews and offers new insight into the prayers.
- Connects students to God as well as the prayers in the siddur.
- A perfect introduction to the meaning of prayers for students who have no previous experience studying prayer.